EGW-NewsRockstar-kilde motbeviser påstander om lang forsinkelse i GTA 6 etter hvert som ryktene intensiveres
Rockstar-kilde motbeviser påstander om lang forsinkelse i GTA 6 etter hvert som ryktene intensiveres
66
Add as a Preferred Source
0
0

Rockstar-kilde motbeviser påstander om lang forsinkelse i GTA 6 etter hvert som ryktene intensiveres

Denne artikkelen er tilgjengelig på følgende språk

A Rockstar Games insider has pushed back on escalating claims of a GTA 6 delay, rejecting speculation that the game could slip to 2027 as the studio continues to navigate internal discipline issues and production pressure. The new statements arrive after days of online rumors pointing to a longer setback for Grand Theft Auto VI and uncertainty following a round of firings that hit senior artists, animators, QA staff, designers, programmers, and producers. The game currently holds a November 19, 2026, release target and is regarded as complete, with ongoing work centered on stability and polish.

Bulldrop Vip
egw - get 20% Deposit Bonus
Bulldrop Vip
Claim bonus
Skinbattle.gg
Best odds, Best Rewards, Daily Cases +5% deposit bonus
Skinbattle.gg
Claim bonus
GGDrop
egwnew- gives +11% to the deposit and free spin on the bonus wheel
GGDrop
CS:GO
Claim bonus
Hellcases
Levels, Giveaways & 10% Bonus + $0.70
Hellcases
CS:GO
Claim bonus
CSFAIL
Use promo code 5YEAR1 to get +10% on your deposit!
CSFAIL
CS:GO
Claim bonus

Reports around the studio indicate that recent staffing changes created concern among remaining developers about the timeline. One employee described the stakes in clear terms, noting that the fired workers carried years of institutional knowledge and responsibility. They said the departures would influence production speed and limit the team’s flexibility at a stage that usually demands experienced oversight.

Rockstar Source Counters Claims Of Long GTA 6 Delay As Rumors Intensify 1

The claims of disruption helped fuel new rumors suggesting the game might slip beyond its current window. Posts predicting a slide to 2027 gained rapid traction across social platforms, amplified by ongoing controversy over alleged union-busting activity and visible protests outside Rockstar offices. The chatter reached a point where Reece “Kiwi Talkz” Reilly, a commentator with a record of accurately tracking internal scheduling shifts, stepped forward to dispute the latest wave of speculation.

“This is total BS, I can confirm that GTA 6 is still too far out to determine if another delay is needed yet,” he said — Reece Reilly.

He criticized accounts spreading worst-case scenarios and urged the community to avoid treating every post as credible. Reilly signaled that he would share updates if actual indicators emerged, but emphasized that the current claims lacked substance. The insider’s comments contrast with the momentum of online rumor cycles, which tend to absorb speculation from anonymous posts and reinterpret minor staffing changes as signals of larger production problems.

Take-Two Interactive leadership has maintained a consistent public position. Chairman and CEO Strauss Zelnick reaffirmed confidence in the planned November 2026 release and said he does not expect further postponements. Zelnick has previously framed the title as a landmark project designed to advance technical and creative standards and suggested that the extended development period reflects the ambition behind the work, not instability.

Rockstar’s approach has followed that logic. After the troubled launches of major titles across the industry, including the extensively criticized debut of Cyberpunk 2077, large publishers have adopted more cautious QA timelines. For GTA 6, the intention is to ship with minimal technical issues. The studio has invested heavily in long-cycle testing and system refinement to avoid the costly post-launch repair process that has damaged other franchises.

As the community waits for GTA 6 Trailer 2, misinformation has circulated through a series of staged or AI-generated videos that claim to show in-engine footage. Several clips purporting to feature the protagonists, Jason and Lucia, in detailed open-world scenes were later exposed as fabricated. Despite rapid debunking, the videos accumulated millions of views, driving renewed attention to the game and deepening confusion around its production state. These fake releases have also contributed to the rise of speculative narratives, including those centered on another GTA 6 delay.

Rockstar has not addressed the viral footage or the latest rumor cycle, maintaining its usual pattern of limited public commentary between official announcements. Internal sources and leadership statements continue to point toward active development and long-planned testing milestones rather than an impending shift to a significantly later launch period.

Separate analyses suggest the stakes around the schedule remain high. Industry observers estimate that any extended delay could add tens of millions in costs. At the same time, projections indicate that the game will recover its investment rapidly, with early sales expected to reach historic levels even with a higher GTA 6 price than previous entries. Early commentary from developers familiar with the project positions the title as technologically ambitious, with some describing systems that could remain unmatched for decades.

The situation leaves the public with a simple picture: rumors of a 2027 target lack confirmation, and the only consistent messaging from known sources supports the November 2026 plan. The next major signal for players will likely come when Rockstar confirms marketing steps, including the timing of GTA 6 Trailer 2 and any adjustments to its promotional rollout.

Ikke gå glipp av nyheter og oppdateringer om esport! Registrer deg og motta ukentlig artikkeloversikt!
Registrer deg

Read also, the creator of a widely shared AI-generated GTA 6 clip admitted the footage was fabricated after it circulated as a supposed leak. The account behind the stunt had presented the video as an urgent disclosure showing Lucia in a detailed world, prompting rapid reactions before the author removed it and acknowledged the deception.

Legge igjen en kommentar
Likte du artikkelen?
0
0

Kommentarer

FREE SUBSCRIPTION ON EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Receive a selection of the most important and up-to-date news in the industry.
*
*Only important news, no spam.
SUBSCRIBE
LATER
Vi bruker informasjonskapsler for å gi innhold og annonser et personlig preg, for å levere sosiale mediefunksjoner og for å analysere trafikken vår.
Tilpass
OK