EGW-NewsThe organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 haven’t paid a prize money
The organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 haven’t paid a prize money
0
0
5467
The manager of the CS:GO roster of the organization Vega Squadron Alexander “Lk~” Lemeshev has written a big post on reddit that the organizers of China Top Shenzhen 2018 hadn’t paid a prize money to teams. It is worth to notice that the team AGO Gaming hasn’t received grabs too.
See also: Heroic got the invitation to CS:GO Asia Championships 2018.
Ikke gå glipp av nyheter og oppdateringer om esport! Registrer deg og motta ukentlig artikkeloversikt!
Registrer degThe reasons for such an occasion are unknown and Alexander has suggested that the organizers may not know about the situation.
The full information from the manager of Vega Squadron
Hello there!My name is Alex, I’m currently managing Vega Squadron’s CS:GO Team.So I’ve decided to make a statement regarding China Top as we’ve been waiting for a while for now.Last year we had a chance to visit both tournaments that China Top organized (Kunshan & Shenzhen). We were told that we should expect prizepool to be paid out 2 month after tournament finish. It happened after the first tournament in Kunshan, we got the whole prizepool paid within roughly 2 months. We went to the second tournament in Shenzhen, which has ended on November 23rd. We provided all the info that organizers needed to make the payment in time. Today is the 16th of April and we still haven’t got anything paid. I asked other teams that participated in the tournament: AGO confirmed that they haven't got anything yet and I didn't get any respond from both - TyLoo and Flash Gaming. I heard different reasons why the payment is delayed (Chinese New Year, bank wasn’t working for some other reason, orgs have failed the invoice).To be honest, I’m not even sure if head management of ChinaTop knows what’s going on. During all the time we were communicating with them through their staff guy. Maybe it’s not even their fault, but as we tried to contact them, we never got any reply from them.During the last two weeks we’ve been getting messages from the organizers that “the bank told them that the finish the process and both AGO and Vega may receive money before this Friday (13.04)”. We asked them for the confirmation documents but got nothing. I informed organizers that we’re going public with that and as soon as we’ll start getting prizemoney I’ll update this statement.
Let’s remind that the tournament took place in China on November 19-22, 2017. Four invited participants fought for the prize pool in the sum of $113,000 and the guys from Vega Squadron became the winners.
Legge igjen en kommentar
Likte du artikkelen?
0
0
Mer om lag:
Siste Nyheter
ESEA League flyttes til VRS-rangering, åpner veien mot ESL Challenger og ESL Pro League igjen
913
Lukas "gla1ve" Rossander, fire ganger majormester, trekker seg offisielt fra profesjonelt spill
1953
Lansering av sesong 7: FACEIT innfører streng kontoverifisering og oppdaterer Premium Match System
3172
FACEIT introduserer en stor overhaling i forkant av lanseringen av sesong 7
3059
Det 16 år gamle vidunderbarnet MaiL09 avslutter donks femsesongers regjeringstid på FACEIT
2843
Valve slipper ny CS2-oppdatering i forkant av StarLadder Budapest Major 2025
4855
rain blir den første spilleren på den nye 100 Thieves CS2-listen
2688
cadiaN blir med i OG: den legendariske danske kapteinen vender tilbake til spillet
2799
NAVI Junior presenterer ny, ung stall ledet av trener snatchie
2612
100 tyver vender tilbake til Counter-Strike etter fem års pause
2669

Kommentarer